We’re so excited to announce that we are ready to open noma again, beginning in February 2018.
As we’ve mentioned in the past, we’ll be dividing our year into three seasons, during which the menu will change dramatically to match the type of ingredients that are at their peak at any given time of the year.
Our opening menu will celebrate Scandinavian seafood, which is at its absolute best during the cold, winter months. Each serving on the menu will include some element from the ocean. Please keep this in mind when booking a table. If you have an aversion or allergy to any foods from the ocean, or adhere to a vegetarian or vegan diet, please join us during one of our other two seasons:
- Vegetable season, from early summer to early fall. This menu is perfect for vegetarians and vegans and will make full use of our urban garden. Our foragers will also be working overtime to maximize the time of the year when the plant kingdom reigns supreme.
- Game and forest season, from early fall to January. This is the only period of the year when meat will play a starring role at restaurant noma. During this season, we’ll pay homage to the animals and things that grow from the forest: berries, mushrooms, nuts, and wild plants, along with the bounty of the harvest season.
Reservations will open: 16 November, 4pm local time in Copenhagen (CET)
Booking window: 15 February – 29 April 2018
To book: /reservations/
Our new restaurant has 40 seats in the dining room, and we’ll be serving lunch and dinner, Wednesday through Saturday. You may notice that we’ve reduced the number of days we’re open from five to four, and increased the price of the menu from 2000 to 2,250 DKK. Noma’s strength lies in its staff; we’ve come to this decision in an effort to give them a better quality of life, both at work, and outside it.
We will offer the menu for two different prices:
- The menu will cost DKK 2,250 per person, not including beverages.
- We will also offer 10% of our seats for students each night. These seats will be offered at a special price of DKK 1,000 per person for the menu, including juice or wine pairings. Students will be chosen at random from a waiting list and will be asked to provide a valid student ID.
- All prices include 25% VAT
Tables will be available for parties of 2, 4, 6, or 8 and will require prepayment of the menu.
For parties greater than 8 people, we will also have a private dining room available with a maximum capacity of 16 guests. A minimum spend of DKK 40,000 will be required. To book, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A shared table will also be offered on occasion. Please sign up for the shared table waiting list if interested, and we will contact guests as they become available.
For more information on booking process and cancellation policy, please see: /reservations/
We hope to see you soon!
René and the noma team