|Online booking →|
Noma will open for the Summer Season between 9 July and 3 October.
All reservations at noma are subject to our Terms & Conditions
BOOKING VIA TOCK (UP TO 8 GUESTS)
- Tables in the dining room can be booked for parties of 2, 4, 6 and 8
- For groups larger than 8, please see “Private Dining Room” information below
- Payment of the menu is required to confirm booking during the online booking process, so please make sure to have a valid credit card ready
- If your desired date is unavailable, we encourage you to enter your name on the online waiting list. We will notify members of the waitlist via email if/when a table becomes available
- We typically see a high demand for smaller tables, which means it may be easier to find availability if you are able to come as a larger group
- Bookings for parties of 2 – 8 people cannot be made by phone or email.
BOOKING OF PRIVATE DINING ROOM (UP TO 20 GUESTS)
- Bookings for the private dining room can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The private dining room can accommodate a maximum of 20 guests
- Private dining bookings require a minimum spend of DKK 55,000
- DKK 25,000 deposit is required at the time of booking
Tickets are non-refundable through Tock (the booking platform), but can be cancelled with a refund via email at email@example.com, according to noma’s cancellation policy:
- Tables of 2 can be cancelled with a full refund up until 5 business days prior to the reservation date (the date of the dinner)* after which point, the prepayment is non-refundable
- Tables of 4, 6 and 8 can be cancelled with a full refund up until 5 p.m. 10 business days prior to the reservation date (the date of the dinner)* after which point, the prepayment is non-refundable
- If a reduction in party size takes place prior to the reservation date, we are unable to issue a refund for the deducted guest(s), unless we can place you at a smaller table. This option will be subject to availability. Reductions on the day of reservation will not be refunded
- Private Dining Room can be cancelled with a full refund up until 30 days prior to the reservation date (the date of the dinner) after which point, the deposit of DKK 25,000 is non-refundable. In the event of cancellation on the day or no show, the full minimum spend of DKK 55,000 will be charged
*) Please note that if you are travelling from outside of Denmark, we have extended our cancellation policy to 21 days ( i.e. to cancel with a full refund, we must be notified of a cancellation 21 days before the date of your reservation). This extended notice period will give our team the best chance possible to refill any seats affected by continued travel disruptions.
OUR OTHER RESTAURANTS:
A warm, casual space reflecting the everyday dining traditions of northern Europe, with craft beers, spirits, and natural wine (https://restaurantbarr.com/)
Nordic cooking in a lively setting with a Michelin star, focusing on creativity and the best seasonal produce with daily deliveries from their own farm. (https://108.dk/restaurant/)