New Position Available: Full-time Booking Manager
We are looking for a new member to join our team as a full time Booking Manager!
As the Booking Manager, you will be the very first point of contact for all of our guests, whether it be via email, over the phone or in person. As such, excellent communication skills and a positive and friendly personality are key.
You will report to the Restaurant Manager and General Manager and will be responsible for managing all restaurant bookings, including the waiting list, and preparing a daily bookings report for the team each day.
General Duties include:
– Managing daily bookings and private dining requests
– Managing cancellations and waiting list requests
– Providing a warm welcome to guests while striving to provide outstanding service
– Liaising with Front of House and Head Chef
– Producing a daily report with all relevant booking information to prepare the team for service
– Managing the opening of each season’s new opening, ensuring all language, pricing and other necessary details are accurate
– Being proactive and providing recommendations to improve the reservation system and a guest’s experience throughout the reservation/dining process
– Overseeing the booking platform and managing the day-to-day relationship with the platform provider/supplier
– Occasionally meeting and providing tours to guests
– Any other duties as required (i.e. organizing shipment of books to guests)
Key Attributes needed for this role:
– Must have previous experience in a similar role (handling reservations and/or customer service, minimum of two years)
– Strong verbal and written English
– Fluency in Danish is preferable
– Excellent attention to detail
– Good communication skills and a positive and friendly personality
– Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
Due to Danish immigration laws, only citizens of the European Union (EU) will be eligible to apply for this position.
Job Type: Full-Time
Restaurant Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Reservations Management: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a letter of motivation. Please write “Booking Manager Position” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!