Join the noma team
Working at noma:
We are a diverse team that seeks to give our guests a world class experience, but above all else, we endeavor to work well together. We constantly strive to strike the soundest harmony of work-life balance. It is our collective goal to provide and nurture the best possible work environment for our entire team. If you are interested in joining noma, please apply to your desired department below.
Back of house
As an ever-changing, ever-growing team, we are always on the look for more individuals to join. We offer an incredibly dynamic experience in the kitchen, and love to see individuals grow into their own potential.
- Minimum 3 years experience cooking in professional kitchens
Back of house kitchen internship
We’re looking for young professionals that are interested in travelling and learning from a passionate group of people. Throughout your internship, you will rotate through our kitchen, and gain an intimate knowledge into how noma operates.
This program serves as an extension to an applicant’s current culinary education and provides an informal educational course on “Nordic Gastronomy.” It aims to enhance the intern’s knowledge of and ability to attain levels of excellence in high end gastronomy, based on Northern terroir, whilst contributing to the intern’s general professional experience.
A limited number of spots will be available for applicants for the 2023 internship period. Applications will be taken on a rolling basis. As we typically receive a large number of applications, please be prepared to submit a thorough application that describes yourself, your skills and what motivates you in coming to Copenhagen.
Salary and benefits
- 20,000 DKK per month Gross Salary
- All meals throughout the day while at noma
- Vacation pay
- Health insurance
- Due to visa requirements, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 34
- You are currently enrolled in a formal culinary education program or have completed one recently (within the past two years) and have experience in a professional kitchen
- You must be able to communicate in English
- In accordance with Danish labor laws, all applicants must apply and be approved for an internship/work and residence permit to participate in our programs
Please download and fill out the following application form and submit it using the form below.
Front of house
We are looking for a senior front of house person to join our wonderful team. Adventure and discovery have always been a part of our DNA, and we have a lot of exciting developments on the horizon. We are looking for the right person to be an integral part of this next chapter.
Leadership experience and a strong background in wine and beverage is preferable. We are also looking for someone to make a long-term commitment. If this sounds like you, and you are looking to learn and work in a large, dynamic, and fun team that never stops challenging itself, then please submit your application below.
- 2 years professional experience working in a restaurant
- Background education in food and food service, though not essential
- Fluent in English and preferably at least one other language