Interested in joining noma? See available positions below.
Waiters and Front of House positions
We are currently looking for waiters to join our front of house team. To read more about the position, and how to apply, please click here
We are currently looking for chef de parties with a minimum of 3 years experience. Please submit your CV and cover letter to us at email@example.com
Kitchen internship program (6-12 month paid internship)
Applications for internships for 2022 are now closed.
We are now taking internship applications for 2023, for which we have created a new program. Please see details below:
Our paid internship program can be done on either a 6 or 12 month basis.
- We’re looking for young professionals that are interested in travelling and learning from a passionate group of people. Throughout your internship, you will rotate through our kitchen, and gain an intimate knowledge into how noma operates.
- This program serves as an extension to an applicant’s current culinary education and provides an informal educational course on “Nordic Gastronomy.” It aims to enhance the intern’s knowledge of and ability to attain levels of excellence in high end gastronomy, based on Northern terroir, whilst contributing to the intern’s general professional experience.
- Due to visa requirements, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 34. We also require that you are currently enrolled in a formal culinary education program or have completed one recently (within the past two years) and have experience in a professional kitchen. You must be able to communicate in English.
Salary and Benefits:
- 20.000 DKK per month gross salary
- All meals throughout the day when at noma
- Health Insurance
- Vacation Pay
A limited number of spots will be available for applicants for the 2023 internship period. Applications will be taken on a rolling basis. As we typically receive a large number of applications, please be prepared to submit a thorough application that describes yourself, your skills and what motivates you in coming to Copenhagen.
For more information, and to submit an application for our 2023 paid internship program, please contact Management Assistant & Project Manager.
(Please note that in accordance with the Danish labor law, all applicants must apply and be approved for an internship/work and residence permit to participate in our programs)
Administration and other applications
Please contact Management Assistant & Project Manager: