|Online booking →|
All reservations at noma are subject to our Terms & Conditions
Reservations are currently open for our Vegetable Season (June 26th- September 15th, 2018) and for the Game & Forest Season (October 2nd – December 22nd, 2018).
Please note, noma is closed for holidays between seasons: from June 3rd to June 25th, 2018 and from September 16th to October 1st, 2018.
BOOKING VIA TOCK (UP TO 8 GUESTS)
- Tables in the dining room can be booked for parties of 2, 4, 6 and 8
- For groups larger than 8, please see “Private Dining Room” information below
- Payment of the menu (DKK 2,250 per person*) is required to confirm booking during the online booking process, so please make sure to have a valid credit card ready
- If your desired date is unavailable, we encourage you to enter your name on the online waiting list, and we will call if/when a table becomes available
- We typically see a high demand for smaller tables, which means it may be easier to find availability if you are able to come as a larger group
- A shared table will also be offered on occasion with a full package including menu, and juice or wine pairing. Please sign up for the shared table waiting list if interested, and we will contact guests as they become available
- Bookings for parties of 2 – 8 people cannot be made by phone or email.
*Prices are subject to change.
BOOKING OF PRIVATE DINING ROOM (UP TO 20 GUESTS)
- Bookings for the private dining room can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The private dining room can accommodate a maximum of 20 guests
- Private dining bookings require a minimum spend of DKK 40,000
- 50% deposit is required at the time of booking
We will offer approximately 10% of our seats for students each night at a special table. Students will be seated together on a shared table, and seats can be booked as parties of 1 or 2 (all guests on this table must be students) via noma.tocktix.com. These seats will be offered at a special price of DKK 1,000 per person for the menu, including juice or wine pairings. We will have a running waiting list for these seats that can be accessed via our booking system. Students will be chosen at random as they become available.
After adding your details to the waiting list, please email email@example.com with valid student ID or enrollment confirmation for all members of your party.
Tickets are non-refundable through Tock (the booking platform), but can be cancelled with a refund via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, according to noma’s cancellation policy:
- Tables of 2 and 4 can be cancelled with a full refund up until 5 business days prior to the reservation date (the date of the dinner) after which point, the prepayment is non-refundable
- Tables of 6 and 8 can be cancelled with a full refund up until 5 p.m. 10 business days prior to the reservation date (the date of the dinner) after which point, the prepayment is non-refundable
- If a reduction in party size takes place prior to the reservation date, we are unable to issue a refund for the deducted guest(s), unless we can place you at a smaller table. This option will be subject to availability. Reductions on the day of reservation will not be refunded
- Private Dining Room can be cancelled with a full refund up until 10 business days prior to the reservation date (the date of the dinner) after which point, the deposit of DKK 20,000 is non-refundable. In the event of cancellation on the day or no show, the full minimum spend of DKK 40,000 will be charged
OUR OTHER RESTAURANTS:
A warm, casual space reflecting the everyday dining traditions of northern Europe, with craft beers, spirits, and natural wine (https://restaurantbarr.com/)
Nordic cooking in a lively setting with a Michelin star, focusing on creativity and the best seasonal produce with daily deliveries from their own farm. (https://108.dk/restaurant/)