|Online booking →|
Reservations for our Summer Season 2021 are now open.
Please note that certain guidelines will be required for indoor dining. This includes a requirement to present a negative Covid-19 test taken within 72 hours of your reservation or proof of full vaccination, when arriving to the restaurant. We expect continued travel restrictions and potential quarantine requirements for international visitors. The latest regulations can be found here »
If you are unable to find a reservation on your preferred date, we recommend adding your information to our waiting list. We will reach out to those on the waiting list as soon as tables become available.
Please sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on future seasons and reservations.
All reservations at noma are subject to our Terms & Conditions
BOOKING VIA TOCK (UP TO 8 GUESTS)
- Tables in the dining room can be booked for parties of 2-8 guests
- For groups larger than 8, please see “Private Dining Room” information below
- Payment of the menu is required to confirm booking during the online booking process, so please make sure to have a valid credit card ready
- If your desired date is unavailable, we encourage you to enter your name on the online waiting list. We will notify members of the waitlist via email if/when a table becomes available
- We typically see a high demand for smaller tables, which means it may be easier to find availability if you are able to come as a larger group
- Bookings for parties of 2 – 8 people cannot be made by phone or email.
BOOKING OF PRIVATE DINING ROOM (UP TO 20 GUESTS)
- Bookings for the private dining room can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The private dining room can accommodate a maximum of 20 guests
Tickets are non-refundable through Tock (the booking platform), but can be cancelled with a refund via email at email@example.com, according to noma’s cancellation policy below.
If you are travelling from outside of Denmark, we have extended our cancellation policy to 21 days (i.e. to cancel with a full refund, we must be notified of a cancellation 21 days before the date of your reservation). In the event of cancellation, please note that the 2.5% administration fee is non-refundable
This extended notice period will give our team the best chance possible to refill any seats affected by continued travel disruptions.
If you are booking from within Denmark, the following cancellation policy will apply:
- Tables of 2 to 8 guests can be cancelled with a full refund up until 10 business days prior to the reservation date (the date of the dinner) after which point, the prepayment is non-refundable
- If a reduction in party size takes place prior to the reservation date, we are unable to issue a refund for the deducted guest(s), unless we can place you at a smaller table. This option will be subject to availability. Reductions on the day of reservation will not be refunded
- In the event of cancellation, please note that the 2.5% administration fee is non-refundable