|Online booking →|
Reservations for the upcoming Game & Forest Season will be released to our newsletter subscribers on Monday, August 22nd at 4 PM CEST.
If you can’t find a table on your preferred date, we recommend adding your information to our waiting list. We will reach out to those on the waiting list as soon as tables become available.
While we do not expect travel restrictions for international visitors, the latest regulations related to international arrivals can be found here »
All reservations at noma are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
BOOKING VIA TOCK (UP TO 8 GUESTS)
- Tables can be booked for parties of 2-8 guests. For solo diners, please see our shared table option.
- Payment of the menu is required to confirm booking during the online booking process, so please make sure to have a valid credit card ready.
- If your desired date is unavailable, we encourage you to enter your name on the online waiting list. We will notify members of the waitlist via email if/when a table becomes available.
- We typically see a high demand for smaller tables, which means it may be easier to find availability if you are able to come as a larger group.
- All reservations are made via the online reservation platform, please note that we do not accept reservations over email or phone.
Reservations can be cancelled with a refund via email at email@example.com, according to noma’s cancellation policy below.
Cancellations must be notified 14 days before the date of your reservation, after which point, the prepayment is non-refundable.
If a reduction in party size takes place prior to the reservation date, we are unable to issue a refund for the deducted guest(s), unless we can place you at a smaller table. This option will be subject to availability. Reductions on the day of reservation will not be refunded
In the event of cancellation, please note that the 2.5% administration fee is non-refundable.