|Online booking →|
All reservations at noma are subject to our Terms & Conditions
Reservations are currently open for our Seafood Season (January 9th – June 1st) and our Vegetable Season (June 25th – September 21st).
BOOKING VIA TOCK (UP TO 8 GUESTS)
- Tables in the dining room can be booked for parties of 2, 4, 6 and 8
- For groups larger than 8, please see “Private Dining Room” information below
- Payment of the menu is required to confirm booking during the online booking process, so please make sure to have a valid credit card ready
- If your desired date is unavailable, we encourage you to enter your name on the online waiting list, and we will call if/when a table becomes available
- We typically see a high demand for smaller tables, which means it may be easier to find availability if you are able to come as a larger group
- A shared table will also be offered on occasion with a full package including menu, and juice or wine pairing. Please sign up for the shared table waiting list if interested, and we will contact guests as they become available
- Bookings for parties of 2 – 8 people cannot be made by phone or email.
BOOKING OF PRIVATE DINING ROOM (UP TO 20 GUESTS)
- Bookings for the private dining room can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The private dining room can accommodate a maximum of 20 guests
- Private dining bookings require a minimum spend of DKK 55,000
- DKK 25,000 deposit is required at the time of booking
We will offer seats for students each night at a special table. Students will be seated together on a shared table, and seats can be requested as parties of 1 or 2 (all guests on this table must be students) via exploretock.com/noma. These seats will be offered at a special price of DKK 1,500 per person for the menu, including juice or wine pairings. We will have a running waiting list for these seats that can be accessed via our booking system. Students will be chosen at random as they become available, usually 2 weeks prior to the date.
After making a request via the waiting list, please email email@example.com with valid student ID or enrollment confirmation for all members of your party.
Tickets are non-refundable through Tock (the booking platform), but can be cancelled with a refund via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, according to noma’s cancellation policy:
- Tables of 2 and 4 (including shared tables) can be cancelled with a full refund up until 5 business days prior to the reservation date (the date of the dinner) after which point, the prepayment is non-refundable
- Tables of 6 and 8 can be cancelled with a full refund up until 5 p.m. 10 business days prior to the reservation date (the date of the dinner) after which point, the prepayment is non-refundable
- If a reduction in party size takes place prior to the reservation date, we are unable to issue a refund for the deducted guest(s), unless we can place you at a smaller table. This option will be subject to availability. Reductions on the day of reservation will not be refunded
- Private Dining Room can be cancelled with a full refund up until 10 business days prior to the reservation date (the date of the dinner) after which point, the deposit of DKK 25,000 is non-refundable. In the event of cancellation on the day or no show, the full minimum spend of DKK 55,000 will be charged
OUR OTHER RESTAURANTS:
A warm, casual space reflecting the everyday dining traditions of northern Europe, with craft beers, spirits, and natural wine (https://restaurantbarr.com/)
Nordic cooking in a lively setting with a Michelin star, focusing on creativity and the best seasonal produce with daily deliveries from their own farm. (https://108.dk/restaurant/)