|Online booking →|
Noma is open for the Game & Forest Season between 13 October and 30 January. We are currently taking reservations through January.
Noma will be closed for the holidays between December 20th and January 4th.
Please note that entry into Denmark remains restricted and will continue to change. See the latest information on travel and entry requirements.
As we are expecting significant travel restrictions in the coming months, we will be making frequent use of our waiting list when we reopen. If you are in Denmark, and/or are expecting to be able to travel, we recommend adding your information to our waiting list. We will reach out to those on the waiting list as soon as tables become available.
Please sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on future seasons and reservations.
All reservations at noma are subject to our Terms & Conditions
BOOKING VIA TOCK (UP TO 8 GUESTS)
- Tables in the dining room can be booked for parties of 2, 4, 6 and 8
- For groups larger than 8, please see “Private Dining Room” information below
- Payment of the menu is required to confirm booking during the online booking process, so please make sure to have a valid credit card ready
- If your desired date is unavailable, we encourage you to enter your name on the online waiting list. We will notify members of the waitlist via email if/when a table becomes available
- We typically see a high demand for smaller tables, which means it may be easier to find availability if you are able to come as a larger group
- Bookings for parties of 2 – 8 people cannot be made by phone or email.
BOOKING OF PRIVATE DINING ROOM (UP TO 20 GUESTS)
- Bookings for the private dining room can be made by emailing email@example.com
- The private dining room can accommodate a maximum of 20 guests
- Private dining bookings require a minimum spend of DKK 55,000
- DKK 25,000 deposit is required at the time of booking
Tickets are non-refundable through Tock (the booking platform), but can be cancelled with a refund via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, according to noma’s cancellation policy below.
If you are travelling from outside of Denmark, we have extended our cancellation policy to 21 days (i.e. to cancel with a full refund, we must be notified of a cancellation 21 days before the date of your reservation). This extended notice period will give our team the best chance possible to refill any seats affected by continued travel disruptions.
If you are booking from within Denmark, the following cancellation policy will apply:
- Tables of 2 guests can be cancelled with a full refund up until 5 business days prior to the reservation date (the date of the dinner) after which point, the prepayment is non-refundable
- Tables of 3 to 8 guests can be cancelled with a full refund up until 10 business days prior to the reservation date (the date of the dinner) after which point, the prepayment is non-refundable
- If a reduction in party size takes place prior to the reservation date, we are unable to issue a refund for the deducted guest(s), unless we can place you at a smaller table. This option will be subject to availability. Reductions on the day of reservation will not be refunded
- Private Dining Room can be cancelled with a full refund up until 30 days prior to the reservation date (the date of the dinner) after which point, the deposit of DKK 25,000 is non-refundable. In the event of cancellation on the day or no show, the full minimum spend of DKK 55,000 will be charged